- Call for Responses: Questionnaire of Child-rearing Environment
- Online Japanese self-learning system
Questionnaire of Child-rearing Environment
Support Office for Female Researchers is conducting a web questionnaire on the Child-rearing Environment of International Researchers and Students. Could you take a few minutes to fill out the questionnaire regarding your family and child-rearing experience in Japan from the URL below?
The information you give here will help us to provide better support for the families of international researchers and students at Hokkaido University. Appreciate your cooperation in advance.
- Questionnaire URL: https://goo.gl/5Vc4Tx
- Target: International researchers, teachers, and students in Hokkaido University
- Time Required: About 5 to 15 minutes
- Dead Line: Tuesday, May 24 th, 2016
Online Japanese self-learning system
Japanese-language skills are necessary if you want to work in Japan.
Hi-System users can use the e-learning system to study English / Japanese for free!
Eligible students and researchers
Faculty member, graduate students in the master’s, doctoral programs (MC and DC students) and postdoctoral fellows (PDs) at Hokkaido University .