Hello, this is the Promotion office of Research environment for Diversity (Ree-D).
It’s hot as can be these days, we hope you’re staying comfortable.
This time, we would like to inform you about our seminar on leadership and research management skills of female researchers.
Starts Sep/28★4-part series of seminars “Leadership Development Training Program for Female Researchers Who Want to Become PIs”
Network to Develop Research Environment for Diversity in Hokkaido（KNIT）will hold a seminar series to support the improvement of leadership and management skills of female researchers.
This is a four-part seminar series that provides practical knowledge on leadership and research management skills, and a seminar will be held every three weeks from September 2021 to November 2021.
Dr. Iris WIECZOREK, President of IRIS Science Management Inc., will be the lecturer.
She has over 20 years of experience in research management and career development training for researchers.
Why don’t you join us via on-line from your own laboratory or home? For those who find it difficult to find a convenient place to attend the seminars, we will provide a venue with infection control measures at Hokkaido University.
Overview of the seminar
- Seminar Title: 4-part series of seminars “Leadership Development Training Program for Female Researchers Who Want to Become PIs”
- Lecturer: Dr. Iris WIECZOREK（IRIS Science Management Inc.）
- Date/Time: ①Sep/28/2021 ②Oct/19/2021 ③Nov/9/2021 ④Nov/30/2021
All seminars are held on Tuesdays from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- Targeted participants: Female researchers（ Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Associate Professor *including special appointment ）affiliated with Hokkaido University and KNIT Joint Organization*¹
- Capacity: 8 (If the number of applications exceeds the seminar capacity, a lottery will be held, and priority will be given to those who have applied for all 4 seminars）
- Application deadline: Sep/3/2021（Fri）, Noon
- Language: English
- How to apply: Please apply using the “Application Form” in the website below.
We look forward to receiving your application!
KNIT Joint Organization*¹・・・MURORAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Obihiro University of Agriculture and Veterinary Medicine, Kitami Institute of Technology, Amino Up Co., Ltd., NITTO DENKO CORPORATION.
We are glad if you would distribute the information about Ree-D info-en e-mail news letter to your friends and colleagues.
Thank you for your attention.
Promotion office of Research environment for Diversity(Ree-D)