Vol.50 “MeetUp for Global Networking” on December 12/RYUKATU
Hello, today there are two notices.
- "MeetUp for Global Networking"on December 12
- RYUKATSU seminar for RIKEI female international students
1. "MeetUp for Global Networking"on December 12
We FResHU will hold a seminar to talk about the experience of Global Networking by the past winners of WinGS Global Networking Award and SG-FResHU Support which are the female researcher recognition commendation system of our university.
- How did you hold the first contact?
- How did you develop into collaborative research?
- How did you make arrangements and research progress manegement during that time?
- How did you publish your paper? ...etc.
They will be talking about knowledge gained from experience, issues and so on.
※Seminar will be conducted in English.
■Date: December 12th (Wed) 15:30~17:00
■Venue: Mid-Campus Open Laboratory Bldg.#1
■Program: CaseStudy１; Dr.Masayo Soma , Division of Biology, Department of Biological Sciences
CaseStudy２; Dr. Garcia Martin Fayna Maria, Faculty of Advanced Life Science
Application form and other details
There is some room in the seat so please invite your colleagues and friends !We are waiting for your participation.
2. RYUKATSU seminar for RIKEI female international students
On December 8, events for RIKEI female international students will be held in Tokyo. You can exchange information with recruiters of global and major companies actively engaged in overseas development and know the internship information for welcoming international students.
■Date: December 8th (Sat) 13:00~17:00
■Venue: TKP Kanda Business Center ( 3-2 Kanda Mizuyo-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo)
■Application from here:
We are glad if you would distribute the information about FResHU e-mail news letter to your friends and colleagues.
Application from here
Back numbers are here
Thank you for your attention.
Support Office for Female Researchers in Hokkaido University（FResHU）