[FResHU-info(EN)]Vol.46 Job Shadowing Training/extreme environments 01/THE 7 HABITS
Hello, there are three notices today.
- Recruitment of “Job Shadowing Training” for Female Researchers
- 10th HU Crossroads exchange meeting "extreme environments 01"
- Transferable Skills Seminar "THE 7 HABITS of HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE"
1. Recruitment of “Job Shadowing Training” for Female Researchers
This program supports the “Job Shadowing Training” for female researchers who are highly motivated toward career advancement in academia.The applicant (hereinafter referred to as “mentee”) is expected to “shadow” the female researcher of higher career level (hereinafter referred to as “mentor”) to gain experience and insight into the role of a certain level of researchers.
Examples of "Shadowing"
-Observing/attending the conferences, faculty meetings and so on that mentor attends.-Discussion with students at mentor’s laboratory on various themes.-Meeting on the collaborative research...etc.
Application form and other detailsDeadline is August 31st (Fri) .We are waiting for your application.
2. 10th HU Crossroads exchange meeting "extreme environments 01"-will be held- to withstand the harsh conditons
On August 23, the exchange meeting of the title co-hosted by we FResHU will be held.The mini-lecture by researchers of the up-and-coming, and the Faculty of Engineering, Naoko Ono Assistant Professor, the tip Life Science Research Institute Takayuki Kurokawa professor's podium schedule.
More information;"extreme environments 01"
3. Transferable Skills Seminar "THE 7 HABITS of HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE"
The seminar/workshop will be condusted in English.Open to graduate students (MC,DC),pstdocs and faculty members/staffs.
More information;"THE 7 HABITS of HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE"
We are glad if you would distribute the information about FResHU e-mail news letter to your friends and colleagues.
Application from here http://goo.gl/forms/GWhJIZuXgg
Back numbers are herehttps://freshu.ist.hokudai.ac.jp/en/category/freshu-info-log/
Thank you for your attention.
Support Office for Female Researchers in Hokkaido University（FResHU）